- Provides the optimal gaming experience with support for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update including the public release of DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
- Added support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5)
- NVIDIA Control Panel (3D Settings): Added clarification that the Triple Buffering setting is intended for OpenGL only.
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- [Pascal GPUs][Quake HD Remix]: Black square glitches appear when using the Quake HD Remix mod with soft shadows enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060][Regime][Rainbow 6: Siege]: Temporal antialiasing causes a drop in performance. 
- [Titan Xp]: Driver error (nvlddmkm ) occurs on resume from S4. 
- [Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn't show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. 
Software Module Versions:
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 188.8.131.52
- CUDA - 10.0
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Basingstoke - AFR profile added;
- Battlefield V - AFR re-enabled;
- Divinity: Original Sin II - AFR profile added;
- Immortal: Unchained - AFR profile added;
- Jurassic World Evolution - AFR profile added;
- Phoenix Point - AFR profile added;
- Seven: The Days Long Gone - AFR profile added;
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Elder Scrolls: Online - Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey - Not recommended
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.61
- Vulkan 1.11
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Compatible GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook):
- GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
Compatible GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks):
- GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Compatible GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks):
- GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
Compatible GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks):
- GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce 825M, GeForce 820M, GeForce 810M
Compatible GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks):
- GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 775M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 720M
Compatible GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks):
- GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ NVIDIA
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 519.1 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.